THE 3MG INTERVIEW TEASER

Tagged: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3MG
Check out the official teaser of the exclusive interview with 3MG (Gideonz Army, T-Haddy & Ace Boogie). The 3MG fam chop it up with Spiritual Minded about the new album, The Truth Unveiled, the merger between GA & T-Haddy, the departure of Malachi, touching lives thru hip-hop and much more!!! Stay tuned to Spiritual Minded for the entire interview on Spiritual Minded Radio Episode 111

/ 152 Articles

AJROK

Father, Author, Writer, Rapper, Freelance Journalist, Radio Personality, Hip-Hop Historian, Professional Hip-Hop Junkie, and Most Importantly A Christian, A Child Of God And Like Paul, A Forgiven Sinner! A freelance writer whose byline has appeared in several print publications and online sites including The Source, Vibe, the Village Voice, Upscale, Sonicnet.com, Launch.com, Rolling Out Newspaper and several others. He is also the author of Spiritual Minded, "Da daily devotion for the hip-hop generation!"

11 Comments

1. LOGAN

T Haddy is a bad boy! I love all his stuff! Im ready to get to know G.A. now!

2. BRUTHA WAR

Why be concerned with what stuffy religious folks think, when our peeps dyin out here lost! Lets go reach em!! BLESS!!!

3. SoulfullyUnique

Love this teaser can’t wait to hear the whole thing!!! 3MG ON FYE!!!! HOLY GHOST FYE!

4. Steven Brown

The gospel has never been more powerful than it is in the hands of these young hip-hop artists……and this is one of the best groups out there. Their music and lyrics put me in the Spirit and lifts my soul above the clouds!!! I have nothing but love and best wishes for 3MG……

5. J. Hatch

AJ ROK, Spiritual Minded, Gideonz Army and T-Haddy reps the cats like me. Traditional gospel don’t always do it for me, but this right here, this right here, this is for me! Shout to 3MG and Spiritual Minded, they keep bringing it for the mainstream cats like me!!!

• AJROK

thx J. Hatch for your continual support of Spiritual Minded!

6. John Sims

yooooo AJ ROK, i’m feelin this fam. I can;t wait to hear the entire interview, great teaser, gotta cop that album when it drops, wasn’t really into the whole christian rap thing but I gots madd love for GA & T-Haddy! Spiritual Minded keep up the good work!

• AJROK

no doubt, John Sims, appreciate that bruh. The entire interview is bananas, I promise you! Go to their website and give them a shoutout http://www.3MGMusic.com

Trackbacks & Pingbacks

1. Gideonz Army & T Haddy “Jesus Piece” (Remix) ft. Ace Boogie & Enlitement [Spiritual Minded Spotlight Video] | SPIRITUAL MINDED MAGAZINE
  2. SPIRITUAL MINDED RADIO EPISODE 109 – DIGGIN THRU DA DOWNLOADS 2 | SPIRITUAL MINDED MAGAZINE
  3. Gideonz Army & T Haddy “The Truth Unveiled” Official Video | SPIRITUAL MINDED MAGAZINE

Leave Ya Feedback!